Boat Trips in the Northwest Highlands of Scotland
Planning a boat trip in the northwest of Scotland? With its dramatic coastline, spectacular lochs and mountains and beautiful unspoilt beaches, Sutherland offers some of the most scenic boat trips in the country. Explore our local area, and go wildlife watching on a boat tour.
Kylesku Boat Tours With North West Sea Tours
The Kylesku Boat Tour is operated by North West Sea Tours and leaves from the little harbour in front of the hotel. Stephen is the skipper with 35 years experience and a local knowledge that is second to none – anything you want to know about Assynt and the surrounding areas – he’s your man!
This boat tour will take you on a spectacular wildlife and wilderness experience through one of the most astounding and unspoiled areas of Scotland. During the tour, you will see Eas a’Chual Aluinn, which is the highest waterfall in the UK.
Sailing through the sea lochs of Glencoul and Glendhu you will see wildlife including seals and seabirds. Cameras and binoculars are a must!
- Leaving from the harbour just a few yards from Kylesku Hotel.
- Sailing times are: 10.30am, 12pm, 2pm & 4pm (Commencing April).
- Each boat tour lasts around 1 hour 15 minutes.
- Adults, children and dogs are most welcome!
- Bring warm waterproof clothing.
- Bring camera and/or binoculars.
- Book online or if your desired trip is within 24 hours please call 07821 441 090
- See: North West Sea Tours
Shearwater Summer Isle Cruises
Outstandingly beautiful islands with thousands of sea birds and occasional sightings of dolphins and whales. Sails from Ullapool.