Sea Kayaking Adventures
TALES OF THE WATER: A SEA KAYAKING ADVENTURE
TRY OUT A NEW WATERSPORT IN SCOTLAND
Embrace the cold open waters and discover a new watersport – Sea Kayaking! Join our partners, Summer Isles Sea Kayaking, for an adventure along the stunning and remote coastlines of the northwest Highlands. Discover a wild and untouched landscape by the sea as you kayak through Ullapool, Assynt and beyond.
- Suitable for all levels: beginners, enthusiasts and kayak pros alike
- Full or half day trips available
- Includes full kayaking kit and equipment
- Delicious home baking and a warm drink over the open fire
- Packed lunch or picnic provided by our restaurant
- Expert advice and guided commentary from Jules and her team
More than simply a kayaking trip, Summer Isles Sea Kayaking will take you on a guided sea adventure through the eyes of a local.
Countryside ranger Jules and her team will share information and tales of creatures above and below the sea with you. They will also help you to interpret the rock formations you come across as well as tidbits of the Gaelic language, so that you can get a real sense of the history of the area and a deeper understanding of the rugged coastlines, islands and hills you’re kayaking through.
BOOKINGS AND AVAILABILITY
You can book your sea kayaking adventure in Spring, Summer and Autumn. Bookings are weather dependent for our guest’s own safety and subject to availability. Speak to our team to book today!