Highland Hogmanay at Kylesku Hotel
Looking for a truly unforgettable New Year’s experience? Look no further than the Highland Hogmanay package at Kylesku Hotel. From the moment you arrive, you’ll be treated to the finest Scottish hospitality, starting with cream tea and a warming dram in our cozy guest lounge. The festivities continue with cocktails, canapes, and a sumptuous 5-course dinner in our award-winning seafood restaurant. And when it’s time to ring in 2024, you’ll be treated to a stunning fireworks display and a toast with bubbly under the dark skies of the north west Highlands.
- Two nights luxury accommodation
- Highland Breakfast each morning
- Cream tea/coffee and cakes
- Whisky Tasting
- Delicious dinner each night
- 3hr Guided New Year’s Day Walk
Availability: This package is available for arrival on Sunday 31st December, departing on Tuesday 2nd January.
Rates: from £665.00 per person for 2 nights
Add a 3rd night bed and breakfast for £100.00 per night
Subject to availability. from price based on two people sharing a double attic room (single supplement applies). Other terms and conditions apply, please see below for more details
Hogmanay Package Itinerary:
- Arrive a day early to settle into your home away from home for an extra £100.00 (bed and breakfast)
31st December – Hogmanay
- Check in at your leisure from 1pm with a glass of fizz
- Enjoy an indulgent Cream Tea served from 1pm – 5pm in the restaurant
- From 5pm -7pm we’ll let you settle into your rooms and get ready to celebrate.
- 7pm – Pre-dinner Cocktails & Canapes
- 8pm – 5 course Hogmanay Dinner & Wine Flight
- After dinner it’s through to our well stocked bar to see in the New Year!
- 12am Fireworks & Fizz
- 12.30am Retreat to the guest lounge to continue celebrations with a well stocked honesty bar
1st January – New Year’s Day
- Enjoy a leisurely lie in before a sumptuous Bruch offering in the restaurant served from 10am-12pm.
- Take a Guided Walk with our famous local guide Griogair (hyperlink to https://www.kyleskuhotel.co.uk/experiences/guided-story-walks) and explore the Assynt area. Packed lunches included.
- Warm up after your walk with a whisky tasting in the bar or on the heated terrace
- Enjoy a delectable dinner from 7pm
- Depart after a hearty Highland breakfast to send you on your way.